Friday, September 15, 2006

weekend plans

This weekend looks like a good weekend to sit IN the house and watch football.. it's supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday so it won't exactly be nice weather to be outside. At least tonight it is supposed to be decent for the high school football game.

Notre Dame plays Michigan Saturday, so that's the big game Saturday :) Notre Dame by 13 points is my prediction. My college football predictions this season have sucked terribly, while for the first NFL week , I picked 13 of 16 games correctly.

The Vikings get Carolina in the DOME, which should be a Viking win, but we'll see what happens when the game ends.

This weekend I might list a bunch of sports cards on eBay; see the link to the right of the blogs... I might get lazy and not do it also, but right now I'm thinking about it.

Sunday night I'll be on Paltalk watching the WWE pay per view, since it's a lot cheaper than paying $39.95 to watch.

No comments: