Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hockey season here we come

It's only 2 weeks from the start of HOCKEY season. The UMD Bulldog Women start their season on the 30th, and on the 19th the Minnesota Wild start their preseason schedule. The UMD Bulldog Men start their season the following Friday night.

I highly prefer high school and college hockey to the NHL, but I'll still watch SOME of the Wild's games, when I'm not busy either playing or coaching basketball. I never learned to skate, so I chose to play basketball, though never played in high school because of a moron who got the coaching job during that period. I couldn't play for someone that was my 7th/8th grade homeroom teacher, as you have to actually respect a coach to want to play for them (at least *I* think so.)

Ok, that's enough for now.

==
My website, click a google ad :)

No comments: