Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Twins, ECW, My Website

Twins win! Twins win! and *I* turned off the damn game when they started getting behind by a few, to watch ECW wrestling, which wasn't a bad show either. Big WWE PPV to watch this Sunday , Unforgiven, which will have Hell in a Cell, *AND* a TLC (Tables, Ladders, and Chairs) match. Usually a PPV might have one giant match like that but not two. Hopefully WWE doesn't throw us a stinker this weekend with shitty matches.

As for the 'my website' portion of the title, come look around my website and maybe click on a google ad on the page, or maybe find a category you'd like. I created the site in April and have been slowly tinkering with it to add stuff. The ADULT part of the website offers everything a person could want in adult oriented stuff. Below you'll find this great online store I joined so I can offer people the best movies from a great company called Adam & Eve.




No comments: