Saturday, September 16, 2006

Beanie Babies everywhere

I've got upwards of 200 Beanie Babies that I have to sell for a new consignment customer on eBay. Anyone with an INTEREST in Beanie Babies should check them out when I get them listed under my EBAY ACCOUNT(CLICK this). While Beanie Babies aren't the huge craze they used to be, there still a large collector's market for them and some day just like everything else, their higher value will return.

I'm not a beanie baby person (that's obvious), but I've done some online research so I can learn about them enough to get em listed in the coming month. Every day(if not just the weekends) I plan on getting a percentage of them online for people to choose from. I'm even keeping the shipping low at $2.75 for one and an addtional $1.00 for each one you buy.

The first two lots today are;a couple tabby cats (Silver and Amber), and a couple of bats (Batty (brown) and Batty (Tye Dye).

No comments: