Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesdays Random thoughts

Tonight, Animal Planet showed the Steve Irwin memorial service. Or at least an hour of the service they did for him at Australia Zoo. I don't know when it actually took place but I turned it on and watched it. It wasn't too bad, lots of his friends and stuff did some speaking. I'm sure the actual event was more than an hour but that's what Animal Planet showed. They showed a bunch of clips of old shows after people's short speeches.

Today was weird.. it was sunny and partly cloud most of the day, but was so windy it still rained
even at the times when it looked more sunny than cloudy. It's definitely starting to get colder at night and stay cool/cold during the day.

I took a drive to Jay Cooke State Park to take some pictures of the leaves changing colors.





This is my first time trying to post pictures in a blog entry so I'm doing it to see if they work with regular html or if I have to use the 'add picture' link.

The TWINS won again tonight; and are almost guaranteed to be making the playoffs this season now :) Unless something goes drastically wrong, they'll be at least the wild card now.

1 comment:

dhmn said...

Sweet, the pictures turned out good ON the blog and look good :) Commenting to myself? yikes.