Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rain Rain goooooo away!

Today's the rainiest day I can remember in years. Nonstop raining and drizzling all day. We need rain before winter but still, this is sorta lame after a while.

I decided to be lazy today, and because of the rain etc I decided to skip the whole democrat rally, rather than be out in the rain all afternoon.

1 week until College hockey starts, finally! UMD Bulldog women are playing the Minnesota Whitecaps, who are part of a women's pro hockey league.

Gopher football lost to Purdue today, and Notre Dame is playing Michigan State right now and are down 14-0 already in the 1st quarter. They're on their way to losing two games in a row.

I started playing SIMGolf again for the first time in more months than I can remember. I had to search for almost an hour for the little card with the registration number for the game to play it when I installed it. I really like the SIM franchises; most are really fun especially when the weather is like it is.

Making beef stroganoff tomorrow for dinner.. yum!

No comments: