Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hump day, without the humping

It's Wednesday, aka HUMP day, minus the humping, but I'm not complaining.

I'm now up to 40 eBay listings of the Beanie Babies. I decided that I'd put some of them up every other day, rather than dive headfirst into them and drown in them damn things.

Took about 2 hours this afternoon and went fishing. I caught close to 10 (if not 10) smallmouth bass, and 1 small northern pike. Late summer, early fall fishing is one of my favorite times to go fishing. The crankbaits, Rapala shad raps, etc that I like to fish with do really well this time of year. Depending on the weather I want to fish at least 1 more time this week, trying a few other spots on the river.

ALL my blog posts and website posts look best in FIREFOX, go get it!

No comments: