Monday, September 18, 2006

Boring week ahead

This weekend's weather forecast could 'depress a clown' and yes, I know clowns are depressed beforehand. The only day they're forecasting sunshine is Wednesday, and the temperatures will be low 40's.

Next Saturday is a large Democratic party picnic/rally they're holding with John Edwards (John Kerry's running mate in 2004) coming to speak. I've thought about going, but I'm not sure how with the weather forecast being for rain, but who knows, it could be fun. The picnic is to try and rally the democrats together after what I suppose was sort of a separation with Becky Lourey and Mike Hatch both being on the Democrat primary ballot. I already mentioned why I voted for Hatch and would have anyway.

In-between today (Monday) and Saturday I don't know of anything to really do besides list more of these darn Beanie Babies, and sit in the house working on my website (link on the left.) I changed the layout and look of this whole blog because I wanted it to look a little more different than it did. I set it up so the google bar shows up after a post, so if ya feel like earning me 3 cents, click on one of the google ads you find interesting.

I've now been typing in this thing for 11 days and so far (someone said it would slow down like a new toy you stop playing with) I've posted every single day. If it gets slow and boring to type stuff in here I may not do it every day but time will tell. With the hockey season coming up there will be more to type about, and if I still have that basketball coaching job (they haven't called yet for this season (doesn't start until November 20th), a LOT more to talk about every day.

No comments: