Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Monday.......

Monday isn't neccessarily a GOOD day is it... today's a boring bland grey rainy fall day in Minnesota. Have to go to the post office sometime but other than that it'll be a really boring day which is good after 3 straight days watching hockey.

WWE Raw tonight was TAPED yesterday, blah, so going to wrestling websites is out, since most will have spoilers(results) posted to make the show no fun to watch.

15 days until Halloween... last year I handed candy out to 75 separate kids... the largest Halloween I can remember ever. Hopefully this year the weather cooperates again, and I stay out of the Halloween candy beforehand.

I'm thinking about creating a 4th blog, this one for my business stuff on eBay. I'll advertise what I've got to list for consignment as well as a way to advertise myself as a consignment seller. That's my current plan but who knows. As late Fall, early Winter approach the eBay consignment business usually picks up and I get extra busy, which is **NOT** a problem.

Gotta get working on Beanie Babies again tonight since there's still a bunch to be listed before I do the one big listing of all that didn't sell.

No comments: