Friday, October 20, 2006

Grandmasters of Wrestling dvd

I was looking around a store the other day and found these Grandmaster of Wrestling dvd's that had the Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Classy Freddie Blassy, and other stuff on it and had to make the purchase, since I've been a wrestling fan forever.

The dvd is great, though it's only an hour long.

Classy Freddie Blassy sings a song he made popular (I guess) 30 years ago on the Dr Dimento show (they mention Dr. Dimento a bunch) called 'Pencil Necked Geek.'

Nikolai Volkoff wrestles Bam Bam Bigelow, who everyone knows for the flames tattooed on his fat bald head.

The Iron Sheik is the highlight of the video, he does a weight strength exercise with some heavy bars, then wrestles against The Great Maccabe for something they called The Maccabian Title I believe.

Anyway, I bought 6 of the DVD's and have listed 5 on of them on eBay for people to buy. I've seen the dvd on eBay before but not as cheap. CLICK HERE to see the DVD listing and make the purchase. It's only $4.75 including shipping/handling if you live in the US.

No comments: