Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cloquet Wal-Mart's customer service SUCKS

Last night, after coming home from the UMD women's hockey game I stopped at Wal-Mart to buy a few things. They had 4 'lanes' open and a ton of people trying to get checked out. I got in one line at 9:45 as did 3 other people behind me, one was a lady with a large cart full of groceries. As soon as it was MY turn to get my stuff checked out, it turned 10 pm.

The "cashier"(whatever Wal-Mart calls the girls they hire) tells the lady with all the groceries, "umm, excuse me, this lane is closed." She checks my stuff that was already on the belt, I pay, and she just walks away from the now 5 people in her line. So after waiting over 15 minutes to get to the front of a line, she now has to get to the back of one of the other lines and wait all over again.

At the least, I go to Wal-Mart twice a week. 99% of the time I go there I use the self-checkout lanes, but they close those things before 9 pm so I had to go through a lane with a person "working." Maybe the word person should be in italics also?

No comments: