Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stock market, cool weather, etc

I got 10 shares of Pepsi stock a while back when I finally finished my 2 year college degree and I've become addicted again to going to the NYSE website and looking at the stock. If I had a 'nest egg,' I know for sure that I'd be a kind of person to (as they say) 'play the market.' To me it's sort of the same as watching athletes statistics when you watch games during the season. The only difference is this can actually involve your own pocket, unless you like to bet on sports, which I don't. In the past 2 days pepsi stock has jumped almost $2.00/share. It must be all the Mountain Dew Livewire I drink, or the Ripples chips, or the Doritos now and then.

On another website, there's a conversation about doctor's, pills, and people getting sick. I for one haven't been sick in more time than I can remember, and haven't had a medical prescription since like 4th grade pennicilin(sp) for strep throat.

The weather is definitely fall-like, cool and a little breezey but nothing wrong with that. The sun's shining so a person really can't complain. It will be SNOWING in a month or so, so complaining might make it snow sooner.

No comments: