Tuesday, October 24, 2006

EA Sports NHL 07 is fun

Yesterday at Wal-Mart, I bought EA Sports NHL 07 for X-box (no, not 360.. can't afford that yet.) So far after playing 5 games (20 minute periods, MEDIUM hard skill level) I've done decent, but learning the controls for a game I've played for a long time now took a couple games. Normally I use the finger pad for controls and not the little joystick. In this version you have to use the joystick control to move your player(s.) At first I even tried PASSING the way they designed it, with the right joystick but that was a little nuts. I changed preferences to pass with the red B button like I'm used to and am winning at Medium with little or no problem. I'm sure it'll get a little more difficult. I might have to try the game in the next highest difficulty level next.



I bought my copy of the game, on a whim when I walked by it at Wal-Mart. You can buy it and other games at the banner above from a company called Chips & Bits.

No comments: