Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hooked on Mythbusters

I was going to do a short post earlier, but since midnight I've been watching mythbusters. The show is great, especially the efforts they'll go through to try every variable involved in their myth, and then the variables above and beyond that are needed to accomplish actually making the myth happen. The last episode before I fall asleep is about a snowplow's force of air going in an opposite direction of a vehicle can make it flip. Obviously this isn't going to happen since we've all driven opposite of a snowplow.. at least those of us from the cold climates.

Vikings play at Buffalo so this *should* be a Vikings win, and the best time to play there before the snow starts flying in Buffalo. I just hope the Vikings offense decides to finally start scoring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog listed on 'Today'. Random thoughts - now I wonder from where they originate? The brain, the mind, an advertiser, telepathically etc? Whatever, makes an interesting read!

dhmn said...

My 'random thoughts' are just an every day occurrence in my head and here is a good place to let them out :) If people read them, that's just a bonus also. I'm into online marketting etc but the google adsense is just a sidebar to blogging.

If the thoughts come to me telepathically I'm scared to find out who's putting them in my head :D