Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cold windy "blustery?"

While I'm not someone that uses a bunch of "cool" weather channel type words to describe the weather, I would assume that today is a blustery day to say the least. Dictionary.com defines blustery as "to roar and be tumultuous, as wind" so I guess that's definitely what today and what is forecasted as tomorrow is like. Luckily we never got the 8 inches of snow they had first predicted, and maybe only received half an inch at best(or worst?)

26 Hours from now the UMD men's hockey season starts against U-Mass Lowell so it's that time of year again. The women (see the umd women's blog in my profile) play the North Dakota 'fighting' Sioux Saturday and Sunday afternoon's of course.

The Vikings are off this weekend, and so is Notre Dame so there's not that much good football to watch. Ok.. the Vikings aren't fun to watch right now but still I'd watch at least hte beginning. I'll miss watching the Nascar race while at the women's hockey game but that's what happens during hockey season.

No comments: