Friday, September 08, 2006

First blog

This first thought of little importance is just that, a thought of very little importance, created this blog so I have another place to ramble about little or nothing at all, when I choose to.

While Random is defined as : "
lacking any definite plan or order or purpose" ... (wordnet.princeton.edu), There actually is a purpose to this thing, to dispense useless knowledge and thoughts to the few people who might happen upon it.

Because I've just created this thing, I'm experimenting with font sizes a little to see what might look good, or bad.

People who blog in this color are the most fucking annoying people on the internet.

==
My Website You can go visit, make sure you look at the fishing pictures page as well, notice the 'cloud man' picture, or as someone told me aristotle it looks like.

Looking at the preview of this.. I'll be making the font size smaller for sure after this post.




No comments: